What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Go down

What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  god on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

My pengies names are minnie066, nelson2222 and pinki7777. Minnie066 and Pinki7777 has one million coins which is also the max coins in CP.

_________________
Achievements
1)1st person to be on forum 2) 1st perosn to be a moderator.
avatar
god
Admin

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  Zeenia_cpfan on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 am

hey god.. luv ur penguin names... i have only 2 accounts... the first ones name is penguin2933 and the other one is purpleexotic.....
avatar
Zeenia_cpfan

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  god on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Zeenia_cpfan wrote:hey god.. luv ur penguin names... i have only 2 accounts... the first ones name is penguin2933 and the other one is purpleexotic.....
Hope to see you on one day.

_________________
Achievements
1)1st person to be on forum 2) 1st perosn to be a moderator.
avatar
god
Admin

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  Zeenia_cpfan on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:19 am

god wrote:
Zeenia_cpfan wrote:hey god.. luv ur penguin names... i have only 2 accounts... the first ones name is penguin2933 and the other one is purpleexotic.....
Hope to see you on one day.

hey god... i have already seen ur penguin...
avatar
Zeenia_cpfan

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  god on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Zeenia_cpfan wrote:
god wrote:
Zeenia_cpfan wrote:hey god.. luv ur penguin names... i have only 2 accounts... the first ones name is penguin2933 and the other one is purpleexotic.....
Hope to see you on one day.

hey god... i have already seen ur penguin...
opps. must have forgot.

_________________
Achievements
1)1st person to be on forum 2) 1st perosn to be a moderator.
avatar
god
Admin

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  Raphiroo on Fri May 21, 2010 3:30 pm

My penguin is named Raphiroo
avatar
Raphiroo

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 18
Location : Where I am.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  god on Sat May 22, 2010 9:41 am

Raphiroo wrote:My penguin is named Raphiroo
It is also your username on this forum.

_________________
Achievements
1)1st person to be on forum 2) 1st perosn to be a moderator.
avatar
god
Admin

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  Zeenia_cpfan on Thu May 27, 2010 11:41 am

Raphiroo wrote:My penguin is named Raphiroo

you have only one penguin account or more than that???
avatar
Zeenia_cpfan

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your pengy's/pengies' name(s)?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum